For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Fortinet is the highest-rated security vendor according to our survey of 34 operators, but Palo Alto Networks, Cisco and Check Point all did well."
Security is a key area for telecoms operators, and operators are a key market for security vendors. This report summarises the services offered by telecoms operators and outlines their future plans, opinions of security vendors and suggestions for how vendors could improve their offers.
This report provides:
- an overview of the security products offered by telecoms operators in the small and medium-sized business (SMB) market, and their plans for the future
- details of which vendors telecoms operators work with
- telecoms operators' ratings of 30 different security vendors, based on the following criteria:
- overall impression
- ease of doing business
- portfolio and product quality
- suggestions for security vendors on how they can improve their propositions to better meet the needs of telecoms operators.