For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Smart home appliances are devices or machines which can be controlled
By tablets or smartphones remotely. Statistics covered in this report includes Smart Air-Con and Heater, Smart Washing and Drying, Smart Fridges, Smart Large Cookers, Smart Dishwashers and others. The utilizing of modern computer and communications technology makes functions faster, cheaper and more energy-efficient. The appliances can take advantage of an energy ""smart grid,"" being implemented
By utility companies. When the smart grid technology is finally implemented, all smart home appliances can tap into the smart grid power source.
This report includes market status and forecast of global and major regions, with introduction of vendors, regions, product types and end industries; and this report counts product types and end industries in global and major regions.
The report includes as follows:
The report provides current data, historical overview and future forecast.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the Global market for Smart Home Appliances , covering Global total and major region markets.
The data of 2017-2025 are included. All-inclusive market are given through data on sales, consumption, and prices (Global total and
By major regions).
The report provides introduction of leading Global manufacturers.
Smart Home Appliances market prospects to 2025 are included (in sales, consumption and price).
Market Segment as follows:
By Region / Countries
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa etc)
- Voltage regulators
- Integrated ASSP Power Management ICs
- Battery Management ICs
- Others(switching controllers, power factor correction, gate drivers etc)
By End-User / Application
- System power management
- Lighting power management
- Core and I/O power management
- Sensor power management
- Battery charging and management
- RF power(supply and control)
- ON Semi
- Freescale (NXP)