For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Low Molecular Weight Heparin (LMWHs) is derived from UFH (Unfractionated heparin)
By such processes as chemical degradation, enzymatic depolymerisation and gamma-radiation cleavage. Natural heparin consists of molecular chains of varying lengths, or molecular weights. Chains of varying molecular weights, from 5000 to over 40,000 Daltons, make up polydisperse pharmaceutical-grade heparin. LMWHs, in contrast, consist of only short chains of polysaccharide. LMWHs are defined as heparin salts having an average molecular weight of less than 8000 Da and for which at least 60% of all chains have a molecular weight less than 8000 Da.
This report includes market status and forecast of global and major regions, with introduction of vendors, regions, product types and end industries; and this report counts product types and end industries in global and major regions.
The report includes as follows:
The report provides current data, historical overview and future forecast.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the Global market for Low Molecular Weight Heparin , covering Global total and major region markets.
The data of 2017-2025 are included. All-inclusive market are given through data on sales, consumption, and prices (Global total and
By major regions).
The report provides introduction of leading Global manufacturers.
Low Molecular Weight Heparin market prospects to 2025 are included (in sales, consumption and price).
Market Segment as follows:
By Region / Countries
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa etc)
By End-User / Application
- Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism
- Complications of Pregnancy
- Cardioversion of Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter
- Dongying Tiandong Pharmaceutical
- Changzhou Qianhong Bio-pharma
- Yantai Dongcheng Pharmaceutical Group