For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
including the remote controlled demolition robots, construction 3D printing robots, bricklaying robots, and remote control rescue robots etc. These robots are mainly used in metallurgical industry, cement industry, building, tunneling, mining and earthquake disaster etc.
This report includes market status and forecast of global and major regions, with introduction of vendors, regions, product types and end industries; and this report counts product types and end industries in global and major regions.
The report includes as follows:
The report provides current data, historical overview and future forecast.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the Global market for Construction Robots , covering Global total and major region markets.
The data of 2017-2025 are included. All-inclusive market are given through data on sales, consumption, and prices (Global total and
By major regions).
The report provides introduction of leading Global manufacturers.
Construction Robots market prospects to 2025 are included (in sales, consumption and price).
Market Segment as follows:
By Region / Countries
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa etc)
- Demolition Robots
- Building Robots
- Others (Arm-shaped robot, remote control rescue and security robots etc)
By End-User / Application
- Metallurgical Industry
- Construction and Cement
- Emergency Rescue
- Brokk AB (Sweden)
- Husqvarna (Sweden)
- Conjet AB (Sweden)
- TopTec Spezialmaschinen GmbH (Germany)
- Giant Hydraulic Tech (China)
- Beijing Borui Intelligent Control Technology (China)
- Alpine (US)
- Cazza (US)
- Construction Robotic (US)
- Shimizu Construction (Japan)
- Fujita Corporation (Japan)