For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Rising use of helicopters in transportation, touring, and VIP movement has fuelled the demand for helicopters over the past few years. Helicopters can be employed in emergency situations as well, since they offer enormous manoeuvrability especially in small space and can reach to any affected area avoiding all the traffic on road as well as any natural calamity such as earthquake and flood. Moreover, these helicopters are equipped with passenger seats, better sound proofing capabilities, and air conditioning. Manufacturers are trying to make more visually appealing, carpeted interior and glossy finished commercial helicopters.
This report includes market status and forecast of global and major regions, with introduction of vendors, regions, product types and end industries; and this report counts product types and end industries in global and major regions.
The report includes as follows:
The report provides current data, historical overview and future forecast.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the Global market for Commercial Helicopter , covering Global total and major region markets.
The data of 2017-2025 are included. All-inclusive market are given through data on sales, consumption, and prices (Global total and
By major regions).
The report provides introduction of leading Global manufacturers.
Commercial Helicopter market prospects to 2025 are included (in sales, consumption and price).
Market Segment as follows:
By Region / Countries
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa etc)
- Light Helicopter (< 4.5 T)
- Medium Helicopter ( 4.5 to 8.5 T)
- Heavy Helicopter (> 8.5 T)
By End-User / Application
- Geological Exploration
- Hydropower Construction
- Agriculture Industry
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
- AVIC Helicopter Company
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (Sikorsky)
- Airbus Helicopter (Airbus Group)
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- MD Helicopters Inc.
- Russian Helicopters, JSC
- Robinson Helicopter Company
- Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
- Enstrom Helicopter Corporation