For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Antimony is a metal which occurs naturally in the earth's crust. The product is mostly sold commercially as metal ingots. They are widely used in the field of fire retardant, lead batteries & bead alloys, chemicals, ceramics & glass industry.
This report includes market status and forecast of global and major regions, with introduction of vendors, regions, product types and end industries; and this report counts product types and end industries in global and major regions.
The report includes as follows:
The report provides current data, historical overview and future forecast.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the Global market for Antimony , covering Global total and major region markets.
The data of 2017-2025 are included. All-inclusive market are given through data on sales, consumption, and prices (Global total and By major regions).
The report provides introduction of leading Global manufacturers.
Antimony market prospects to 2025 are included (in sales, consumption and price).
Market Segment as follows:
By Region / Countries
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa etc)
By End-User / Application
- Fire Retardant
- Lead Batteries & Lead Alloys
- Ceramics & Glass
- Hunan Gold Group
- Hsikwang Shan Twinking Star
- Hechi Nanfang Non-ferrous Metals Group
- China-Tin Group
- Anhua Huayu Antimony Industry
- Mandalay Resources
- Yongcheng Antimony Industry
- Geodex Minerals
- Stibium Resources
- Muli Antimony Industry
- United States Antimony