For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"A well-executed digital experience strategy can make a real difference to customer satisfaction."
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in Europe and the USA. In particular, it focuses on mobile customer satisfaction, churn and the drivers of the mobile customer experience. The survey was conducted in association with Dynata.
This report provides:
- insight into the main drivers of mobile customer experience and how they vary by country and by operator
- analysis of the key factors that influence consumers' intention to churn
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and customer satisfaction metrics of operators in eight European countries plus the USA
- an assessment of why some operators have better NPSs than others
- analysis of the role of that bundling additional services plays in customer retention and how new service-based pricing models affect KPIs
- insight into the role of digitalising customer services and its impact on KPIs.
Survey data coverage
The survey was conducted in association with Dynata between August and September 2020. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 9000 in the region.