For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Mobile market leaders in Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa performed better than smaller operators in 2020 in terms of NPS."
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in Africa. In particular, it focuses on customer satisfaction, churn and retention-related aspects of mobile services. The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research.
This report provides:
- insights into the main drivers of mobile customer experience and how they vary by country and by operator
- analysis of the key factors that influence consumers' intention to churn
- Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and customer satisfaction metrics of operators in Africa
- an assessment of why some operators have better NPSs than others
- analysis of the role of that bundling additional services plays in customer retention and how new service-based pricing models affect KPIs
- insight into the role of digitalising customer services and its impact on KPIs.
Survey data coverage
The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research between August and September 2020. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 750 respondents per country, and 4000 in the region.
- South Africa