For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Reported FMC take-up in Europe has increased significantly in several countries since our 2018 report, and FMC subscribers in the region generally report higher-than-average fixed broadband NPS."
This report focuses on the results of Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the presence of fixed–mobile convergence (FMC) in Europe. It provides insight into the penetration of FMC, market structure, bundle composition and the effects of FMC on churn and Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) in eight European countries.
This report provides:
- a breakdown of FMC penetration at an operator and market level, and the potential addressable market for operators
- insights into the composition of FMC packages, and analysis of the FMC customer base, including demographic and spend analysis
- insights into value-added servies of FMC customers
- insights into customer service channels for FMC customers
- analysis of the intention to churn and NPS for several large operators, and an extended discussion of the drivers of customer satisfaction.
Survey data coverage
The survey was conducted in association with Survey Sampling International (SSI) between July and September 2020. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the broader online consumer population in Europe. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country.