For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
“Price satisfaction is less important than it used to be because consumers are focusing on their service experience as connectivity needs have become more critical.”
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of fixed broadband users in Europe and the USA.
This report provides:
- new insights about consumers’ experiences with their fixed broadband services in Europe and the USA
- a breakdown of the key factors affecting Net Promoter Score (NPS) and churn, with further discussion about which operators are particularly effective at achieving high scores
- an analysis of recent changes in NPS by operator
- insight into operator channels and the link with customer satisfaction
- detailed information about which value-added services have a measurable effect on customer satisfaction and churn intention.
Survey data coverage
The research was conducted between August and September 2020. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There was a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 9000 respondents in the region.