For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Competitor Landscape: HIV
Sociable Pharma's Treatment Landscape' contains evaluations of ongoing development activities within the HIV market, analysis of current & potential future product positioning, and forecast approval dates (by quarter) for candidates in Phase II development, or higher -
- Executive Summary: Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the previous month and which have impacted Sociable Pharma's view of the disease landscape
- Landscape Updates: Order of Entry' analysis, detailing timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher; Timeline forecasts for each approved product's lifecycle management initiatives; Market Entry' & Direction of Travel' positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies
- Pipeline Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status; Expected drug-specific events & milestones until YE 2019
- Approved Product Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status; Expected drug-specific events & milestones until YE 2019
- Doravirine (approved in the US in Aug 2018) provides a tolerable NNRTI option with a high barrier to resistance, and is expected be used as part of multi-pill triple combinations where it may replace older NNRTIs
- If approved, ibalizumab would be the first biologic and first long-acting HIV drug in the EU, and would provide an option for patients with multidrug-resistant HIV infection which represents a population with a high unmet need
- While Frontier Biotech received China approval for albuvirtide for the treatment of HIV in Jun 2018, its FDA approved IND for a Phase II trial of albuvirtide + 3BNC117 is the first indication of clinical activity in the US.
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- Market Entry' & Direction of Travel' positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
Reasons to buy
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.