For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
DelveInsight's, "Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy - Pipeline Insight, 2021," report provides comprehensive insights about 3+ companies and 3+ pipeline drugs in Chronic traumatic encephalopathy pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Understanding
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy: Overview
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy is characterized by progressive neurodegeneration of brain due to repetitive traumatic brain injuries, including concussions as well as repeated blow to the head. Athletes who play contact sports such as boxing, football, and military veterans are at greater risk for CTE owing to their increased chances of enduring frequent and repeated blows to the head.
"Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy- Pipeline Insight, 2021" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy.
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the chronic traumatic encephalopathy report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Emerging Drugs
- N-acetylcysteine Amide (NACA): Brighton Biotech, Inc.
Brighton Biotech's lead drug candidate, N-acetylcysteine Amide, is a small anti-oxidant molecule in development for the treatment of CTE. It is a potential drug to attenuate the destructive effects of oxidation while brain injuries.
Further product details are provided in the report ..
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different chronic traumatic encephalopathy drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
- Major Players in Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
There are approx. 3+ key companies which are developing the therapies for chronic traumatic encephalopathy. The companies which have their chronic traumatic encephalopathy drug candidates in the mid to advanced stage, i.e. phase III and Phase II include, Brighton Biotech, Inc. and others.
DelveInsight's report covers around 3+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Mid-stage products (Phase II and Phase I/II)
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Route of Administration
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Small molecules
- Natural metabolites
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses chronic traumatic encephalopathy therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging chronic traumatic encephalopathy drugs.
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Report Insights
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing chronic traumatic encephalopathy drugs?
- How many chronic traumatic encephalopathy drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of chronic traumatic encephalopathy?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the chronic traumatic encephalopathy therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for chronic traumatic encephalopathy and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Brighton Biotech Inc.
- Tetra Therapeutics
- N-acetylcysteine Amide (NACA)
- PDE4B inhibitor