For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Chile Copper Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19
GlobalData's "Chile Copper Mining to 2024 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19" provides a comprehensive coverage on Chile's copper mining industry. It provides historical and forecast data on the country's copper production, production by company, reserves by country. The trade section briefs about major importing countries for Chile copper. The report also includes an extensive demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the Chile's copper mining, such as demand from the construction and electric vehicle markets. It further includes profiles of major copper producers in Chile, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects. Along with this, the fiscal regime section of the report briefs about the major governing bodies, mining codes and laws that regulates the Chilean mining industry.
Chile is the world's largest s copper producing nation with 5,746.1kt (thousand tonnes) output in 2020, down by 0.7%, due to reduction in the operational workforce under a plan implemented against COVID-19. With an expectation of commencement of 20 upcoming projects within the forecast period, the country's copper production is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% over 2020-2024. Corporacion Nacional del Cobre de Chile (Codelco), BHP, Antofagasta Plc and Anglo American Plc are the top players in country's copper mining. The country is predominantly export-oriented, with China being its largest export partner. However, the COVID-19 outbreak led the temporary closure of Shanghai International Port, which handles approximately 70% of the copper imports into China, has impacted copper trade between the countries, particularly during the first half of 2020.
- The report contains an overview of the Chile's copper mining industry including key demand driving factors such as demand from the construction and electric vehicles markets.
- It provides detailed information on reserves, reserves by country, production, production by company, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects, copper exports and about the regulatory framework that regulates the Chile mining industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of COVID-19 on Chile's copper mining industry
- To gain an understanding of Chilean copper mining and relevant driving factors
- To understand historical and forecast trend on the country's copper production
- To gain an overview of the major copper producers in Chiles copper mining industry.
- To understand how demand from the construction and electric vehicles markets are affecting the Chile's copper.
- To identify about the key importing countries for Chile copper
- To identify major active, exploration and development projects
- To understand about the regulatory framework of the country's mining industry such as regulatory bodies, mining codes, mining laws, licenses, obligation and taxes.