For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Cancer screening market in India
The Asia-Pacific is a growing region and holds lots of positive socio-economic factors suitable for the growth and progress of the market primarily because of its association with the global value chains (GVCs). India being a part of the Asia-Pacific region, holds key access t- the region's close association with trade agreements with global growth centers. The total market for diagnostic and medical equipment in India is worth USD 14.73 billion and is forecasted t- expand at an annual rate of 13% CAGR during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Key growth factors
With the growing population, the cancer burden continues t- grow in India. Hence, arises the need of more precision based medical technologies and methodologies t- cater t- the need of the region.
Threats and key players
Though the Indian market is burgeoning with opportunities .It needs t- focus more on its tax regime and easier business conditions. More than 1 million cases of cancer are diagnosed in India every year and this number is bound t- increase by 5 billion. Taking int- considerations the risks, the region is bound t- encounter human and economic costs from the increasing rate of cancer.
The key players operating in the cancer screening market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Siemens Healthineers, Philips and GE Healthcare.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the cancer screening market in India.
2. Market drivers and challenges in the cancer screening market in India.
3. Market trends in the cancer screening market in India.
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for segments based on end users (hospitals, laboratories, and independent physicians and clinics).
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for segments based on screening type (Laboratory, genetic, biopsy, imaging and endoscopy testing).
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for segmentation based on application type (lung, breast, melanoma, kidney and colorectal cancer).
7. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of the major companies operating in the market.
- Understand the demand for cancer screening market in India t- determine the viability of the market.
- Identify the developed and emerging markets where cancer screening market in India is sold.
- Identify the challenge areas and address them.
- Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
- Evaluate the value chain t- determine the workflow and t- get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
- Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
- Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
- Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according t- specific needs. Write t- us at [email protected]