For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
India aut- ancillary market
The aut- ancillary industry is the other side of the automotive industry, which deals with the manufacturing and selling of intermediate parts, equipment and chemicals among others. The aut- ancillary supply chain members are original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), tier I, tier II, tier III manufacturers and intermediaries. OEMs deal in high-value instruments and dominate the market, while the unorganized sector serves the aftermarket and deals in low-value products.
The Indian automobile market is segmented by domestic sales int- different categories of automobiles in which tw- wheelers hold the largest share in domestic sales.
The Indian aut- ancillary market is segmented on the basis component supply t- OEMs which include passenger vehicles, tw- wheelers, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, light commercial vehicles, tractors, three wheelers and others. On the basis of type-wise market segmentation, engine parts contribute the major chunk t- the market turnover.
Key growth factors
- India has a young population base with high purchasing power, which will lead t- an increase in first-time vehicle purchases. Increasing disposable income and higher per-capita income of the middle class will als- lead t- new vehicle purchases along with repurchase of vehicles.
- India being the third largest steel producer provides cost advantage t- the aut- components manufacturers as steel is a major raw material for them. Clusters of the automotive industry have the advantage of proximity t- water-based transport hubs around the country.
Threats and key players
- Technological advancement like green mobility has created a need t- focus on more research and development (R&D) and innovations in supply chain in the aut- ancillary market, and local suppliers need t- adapt with the changing technological trends t- survive in the market.
- Amtek Aut- Limited, Bharat Forge Limited, Bosch Limited, Exide Industries Limited, Gabriel India Limited and Mahindra CIE Automotive Limited are some of the major players operating in the Indian aut- ancillary market.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Indian aut- ancillary market
2. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Indian aut- ancillary market (2016 t- 2023)
3. Qualitative analysis of the Indian aut- ancillary market and its segments (automobile sales split, organized vs unorganized split, component supply t- OEMs, type-wise market segmentation)
4. Trade analysis of aut- ancillary in India
5. Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
6. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
7. Key recent developments associated with the aut- ancillary market in India
1. Get a broad understanding of the aut- ancillary market in India, the dynamics of the market and current state of the sector
2. Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business plans by understanding the factors driving growth in the market
3. Be informed regarding the key developments in the aut- ancillary market in India
4. Understand major competitors' business strategies and market dynamics and respond accordingly t- benefit from the market
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according t- specific needs. Write t- us at [email protected]