For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Asia-Pacific Robo-advisory Market
Robo-advisory market of Asia-Pacific is expected t- show a promising growth among other regions and make a continuous effort t- innovate cost-effective automated financial advisory services. The Asia-Pacific robo-advisory market is anticipated t- grow at an overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 61.21% and will be worth of USD 16.67 Bn by 2023.
The robo-advisory market in the Asia-Pacific is anticipated t- be majorly driven by China, India, and Japan throughout the forecast period. This is because of the large consumer base along with increasing disposable income. Rising consciousness among the consumers t- take up automated financial advice for saving and investing is the most crucial factor predicted t- drive the demand for robo-advisory services in the coming years.
By type, the hybrid robo-advisors have generated the highest revenue among the different types of robo-advisors in 2017 and are expected t- maintain its trend throughout the forecast period coupled with being the fastest growing segment als- in the coming years.
By types of client assets, the Asia-Pacific robo-advisory services are used for the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent is the fastest growing in this segment.
Key growth factors
- The rising incidence of internet penetration along with fast adoption of technology is a driving factor for the growth of the robo-advisory market.
- The Asian market witnesses great traction regarding robo-advisors owing t- young investors. This will help this region t- gain ground in the institutional space and be a disruptive force in the asset management industry.
Threats and key players
- Increased regulations and liabilities t- preserve the integrity of the financial market is one of the most important factors expected t- limit the demand for different robo-advisory services in the coming years.
- The key players in this market are The Vanguard Group, Charles Schwab Corporation, Lantouzi.com, Wealth Navi and FundExpert.
What's covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Asia-Pacific robo-advisory market.
2. The current and forecasted market size data for the Asia-Pacific robo-advisory market .
3. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by type - hybrid robo-advisors and pure robo-advisors.
4. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by client assets type - mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds.
5. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by country - China, India, Japan, South Korea, and the rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC).
6. Market trends in the Asia-Pacific robo-advisory market.
7. Market drivers and challenges in the Asia-Pacific robo-advisory market .
8. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market.
- Understand the demand for the Asia-Pacific robo-advisors t- determine the viability of the market.
- Identify the developed and emerging markets where robo-advisory services are offered.
- Identify the challenge areas and address them.
- Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
- Evaluate the value chain t- determine the workflow and t- get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
- Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
- Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
- Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according t- specific needs. Write t- us at [email protected]