For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Asia-Pacific neurovascular devices / interventional neurology market growth is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5.29% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The increasing geriatric population is the dominant factor fueling the market growth.
Australia & New Zealand, India, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific are evaluated for the Asia-Pacific neurovascular devices / interventional neurology market growth analysis. In India, due to the prevalence of neurovascular diseases, there are increased market demands. This is also attributed to the less preventive strategies and unorganized management for stroke. There is rising utilization of endovascular treatment techniques. The drastic adoption of endovascular coiling has led to a transition in interventional neuroradiology.
Further, there is less awareness about stroke and even lesser awareness of neurovascular diseases in rural areas. Therefore, government initiatives are projected to influence market demands.
In Australia, the market growth is accredited to increasing burn injury cases. As per the Australian Bureau of Statistics, more than 700,000 Australians have brain injuries. The prevalence is due to the geriatric population and misbalance in their mobility. Neurological disorders account for almost 20.5% of the total disability globally. With rising concerns, there has been a rise in the number of research institutes for neurological disorders.
In Thailand, the number of Alzheimer's patients is estimated to rise to 1,117,000 by 2030, thereby escalating market demands. According to the World Bank, the population is again rapidly. This increases the risk of neurological disorders like Alzheimer's disease. Moreover, stroke is a major health burden in the country. Such factors make these countries conducive market for neurovascular devices.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include Microport Scientific Corporation, Penumbra Inc, Asahi Intecc, Memry Corporation, B Braun Melsungen AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments