For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Asia-Pacific mobile & wireless backhaul market is projected to register a CAGR of 9.64% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth of the region is attributed to factors such as the surging penetration of the internet and smartphones, the growing requirement for backhaul equipment across numerous countries, the increased demand for mobile internet and broadband, as well as the developments within the 5G space.
The Asia-Pacific mobile & wireless backhaul market growth assessment includes the analysis of South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, India, China, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. Numerous strategic measures and initiatives introduced by the government of India for facilitating digitalization across the country are anticipated to bolster the mobile & wireless backhaul market growth. Moreover, the increasing need for mobile devices and smartphones provides the country's market with significant growth prospects. The mounting mobile subscription of smartphones, in addition to the surging mobile data traffic on account of growing subscriptions, is set to augment the market demand in India.
Conversely, South Korea is one of the pioneers in the avenue of technological innovations as well as developments. The deployment of 5G networks in the nation is predominantly fueled by the government contributing funds accounting for $1.5 billion in order to commercialize 5G in South Korea. Furthermore, the well-established presence of top firms, such as SK Telecom, Samsung, LG UPlus, further bolsters the development of 5G networks. Hence, the aforementioned factors are evaluated to drive the Asia-Pacific mobile & wireless backhaul market growth over the forecasting years.
Some of the leading firms operating in the market are NEC Corporation, Huawei Technologies, Aviat Networks Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments