For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Asia-Pacific joint pain injections market is estimated to register a CAGR of 8.84% over the forecast period of 2022 to 2030. The market growth is propelled by the increased healthcare expenditure, the rising focus of market players in the region, the availability of advanced technology, the growing prevalence of orthopedic diseases, and the surging elderly populace.
The Asia-Pacific joint pain injections market growth assessment entails the study of Australia & New Zealand, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. As the third-largest country within the Asian pharmaceutical industry, South Korea has marked its presence in the United States market through the export of medicines. For instance, Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical is the first Korean company with the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) approval for its products marketed in the United States. In addition, South Korea also harbors a substantial number of pharmaceutical companies, exporting medicines across nearly 200 nations.
On the other hand, in 2020, the share of Taiwan's geriatric populace aged 65 years and above reached 16% of the overall population. As the country's population ages rapidly, the share is estimated to increase to approximately 40% in 2060. Besides, joint pain is highly prevalent in the elderly. In this regard, according to research studies, injections such as platelet-rich plasma as well as placental tissue matrix have proven effective in terms of reducing inflammation and pain. As a result, these factors are anticipated to fuel the joint pain injections market growth in the Asia-Pacific during the forecasting years.
Key companies operating in the market are Seikagaku Corporation, Chugai Pharmaceutical, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Pfizer Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments