For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Asia Pacific dental cement market is set to project a CAGR of 5.60% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. There is a growing demand for dental prostheses, given the increasing aging population. Also, there is a rising demand for prosthodontic equipment, since people are increasingly prioritizing appearance, making them go for prostheses for related dental issues.
The Asia Pacific dental cement market growth assessment includes the evaluation of South Korea, Japan, China, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, and the rest of Asia Pacific. There has been an increase in dental health awareness in Japan. Also, as per the Ministry of Health, the oral health status of children has improved over the years. At the same time, the oral health status of adults has not changed, with dental caries and periodontal disease prevalent among middle-aged individuals. Further, as per the Health and Welfare Ministry, the population aged 65 and above is set to account for 40% of the population by 2060. The growing geriatric population need frequent dental services, and is projected to be a conducive customer base for dental procedures. Such factors are projected to drive market growth in Japan.
In India, there is an increasing awareness regarding dental hygiene and aesthetics that propels the demand for dental consumables that include dental cement. The country has also become a popular destination for dental tourism. Further, there has been a shift in the quality of dental infrastructure and technology. Moreover, India supplies dental material to countries like Sri Lanka and Pakistan. Such factors facilitate market growth in India.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include, GC India Dental, SHOFU Inc, Kerr Corporation, BISCO Inc, SDI Limited, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments