For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Asia-Pacific advanced wound care management market is projected to develop with a CAGR of 12.34% over the forecasted years of 2021 to 2028. Key drivers like the growing number of laboratories with advanced medical facilities, the increased prevalence of chronic conditions, enhanced health awareness, and high disposable incomes are primarily attributed to the regional market's growth.
The Asia-Pacific advanced wound care management market growth assessment entails the in-depth evaluation of South Korea, India, Vietnam, Thailand, the United Kingdom, China, Japan, Indonesia, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. Advanced wound care constitutes a smaller segment of India's wound care market, since traditional wound care holds a dominant share owing to the high costs associated with advanced care. The development in top-tier hospitals as well as health insurance is a key driver fueling the demand for advanced wound care products. However, government hospitals in India continue using conventional wound care on account of the high incentives offered by local firms to doctors. India is also observing an increase in high-end multi-specialty hospitals, catering to the demands of major consumers in advanced wound care.
Surgical site infections (SSIs) are among the most prevalent healthcare-associated infections (HAI), especially in lower-income countries. As per a study conducted in 2016, the rates of SSIs in Vietnam were significantly higher for 11 of the 26 types of surgical procedures, than for the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Healthcare Safety Network (CDC-NHSN). Furthermore, the substantial surge in healthcare expenditure is expected to augment the demand for advanced wound care. Hence, these factors are set to fuel the market growth in the Asia-Pacific over the forecast period.
Some of the top companies operating in the market are Johnson & Johnson, Smith & Nephew PLC, Medtronic PLC, B Braun Melsungen AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments