For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Awareness is a key problem for many security vendors – they need to improve their marketing to boost sales through the operator channel."
This report provides the assessment of security vendors by telecoms operators. Its focus is on cyber-security products sold to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) (that is, companies with up to 1000 employees). The report also provides recommendations for security vendors on how they can increase their business with telecoms operators, and can help telecoms operators to select security vendor partners. It is based on Analysys Mason’s survey of 34 telecoms operators. The survey was completed in 3Q 2020.
This report provides:
- an overview of how telecoms operators rate 23 security vendors on the following measures:
- overall impression
- product portfolio and quality
- ease of doing business with.
- details of how security vendors compare to their peers
- suggestions for how security vendors can increase their business with telecoms operators.
Vendors mentioned in this report
- Barracuda Networks
- Carbon Black (VMware)
- Check Point
- Kaspersky Lab
- Palo Alto Networks
- Panda Security
- Symantec (Broadcom)
- Trend Micro