For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
DelveInsight's, "Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease - Pipeline Insight, 2021," report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 20+ pipeline drugs in Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease Understanding
Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease: Overview
Acute graft-versus-host disease (aGVHD) following allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (AHscT) is an immune triggered process, leading to profound immune dysregulation and organ dysfunction. The symptoms of Acute Graft-versus-host disease include maculopapular rash, hyperbilirubinemia with jaundice due to damage to the small bile ducts, leading to cholestasis; nausea, vomiting, and anorexia, watery or bloody diarrhea, and crampy abdominal pain. The diagnosis of acute GVHD relies on the assessment of target organs by means of clinical and laboratory analyses and biopsy. Acute GVHD is typically treated with a class of medication called glucocorticoids (steroids) and cyclosporine (immunosuppressive drugs).
"Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease - Pipeline Insight, 2021" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease.
Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase III, II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease Emerging Drugs
- RGI-2001: Regimmune
RGI-2001 is a liposomal formulation of KRN7000, an alpha-galactosylceramide analog, embedded within the lipid bilayer to promote uptake by antigen presenting cells and presentation by CD1d. The drug is in Phase II clinical studies for the prevention of acute graft-vs-host-disease (aGvHD) in subjects following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (alloHSCT).
- MaaT013: MaaT Pharma
MaaT013 is a donor-derived, standardized, high-richness, high-diversity microbiome ecosystem therapy, containing Butycore, a group of bacterial species known to produce anti-inflammatory short-chain-fatty acids. The drug is in Phase III clinical studies for the treatment of ruxolitinib refractory GI-aGVHD.
Further product details are provided in the report ..
Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
- Major Players in Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease
There are approx. 20+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease. The companies which have their Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. Phase III include, MaaT Pharma.
DelveInsight's report covers around 20+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Gene therapy
- Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase III, II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease drugs.
Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease Report Insights
- Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease drugs?
- How many Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- OncoImmune (Merck)
- MaaT Pharma
- CSL Behring
- Cellect Biotechnology
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Incyte Corporation
- Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical
- Kalytera Therapeutics
- ASC Therapeutics
- medac GmbH
- MK 7110
- Allogeneic MPBC transplantation from matched related donor
- Itacitinib + Tocilizumab