For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This new report from LeadingMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets during the next five years.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.The report provides specimen, test volume and sales forecasts; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities emerging during the next five years.
The clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets are undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, are already resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
Tests Analyzed in the Report:
Routine Clinical Chemistry
Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT/SGPT, Ammonia, Amylase, AST/SGOT, Bilirubin, Total, BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen), Calcium, Cardio CRP, Carbon Dioxide/Bicarbonate, Chloride, Cholesterol, Creatine Kinase (CK), CK-MB, Creatinine, CRP, Ferritin, GGT, Glucose, HDL Cholesterol, Homocysteine, Iron, LDH, LDL Cholesterol, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Protein, Total, Sodium, Triglycerides, Troponin, Uric Acid.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
Amikacin, Carbamazepine, Cyclosporin, Digoxin, Everolimus, Gentamicin, Levetiracetam, Lithium, Methotrexate, NAPA/Procainamide, Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, Quinidine, Sirolimus, Tacrolimus, Theophylline, Tobramycin, Topirimate, Valproic Acid, Vancomycin.
Cortisol, Estradiol, FSH, HCG, Gastrin, LH, Progesterone, PTH/IO PTH, Prolactin, T3, T3 Uptake, Free T3, T4, Free T4, TBG, Testosterone, Thyroglobulin Ab, PO Ab, TSH.
Tumor Markers and Special Chemistry
AFP, CA 15-3/27-29, CA 19-9, CEA, Ferritin, Follate (Folic Acid), Glycosylated Hemoglobin, HCG, 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D2 and D3, Occult Blood, PAP, PSA, Thyroglobulin, Vitamin B-12.
C3, C4, Free Light Chains, Haptoglobin, IgA, IgE Specific, IgE Total, IgG, IgM, Immunofixation, Prealbumin, Protein Electrophoresis.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
Contains 517 pages and 65 tables