For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This new 3-country report from LeadingMarketResearch.com is available by country, market segment, section, or individual test.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.
This report provides a granular strategic analysis of over 55 clinical chemistry assays performed in both centralized (hospitals, commercial laboratories), and POC/decentralized locations. The report explores future market trends; forecasts specimen, test and sales volume; estimates sales and market shares of key suppliers in major countries; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities for reagent and instrument suppliers.
To fit your research budget and receive sections of this report or specific data on geographic regions, countries, markets, companies, technologies and products, select the exact information you need from our In Vitro Diagnostics Database.
The clinical chemistry market is undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, are already resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
Canada, Mexico, USA
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 55 clinical chemistry assays.
Individual Tests Analyzed in the Report
Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT/SGPT, Ammonia, Amylase, Apolipoprotein A-1, Apolipoprotein B, AST/SGOT, Beta-Hydroxybutyrate, Bilirubin (Direct), Bilirubin (Total), BNP, BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen), Calcitonin, Calcium, Carbon Dioxide/Bicarbonate, Cardio hs CRP, Chloride, Cholesterol, Cholinesterase, Creatine Kinase (CK), CK-MB, Creatinine, CRP, Cystatin C, Ferritin, Fructosamine, GGT, Glucose, HDL Cholesterol, Homocysteine, hs-CRP, Insulin, Iron, Iron (Total Binding Capacity), Iron (Unsaturated Binding Capacity), LDH, LDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol Direct, Lipase, Lipoprotein a, Magnesium, Microalbumin, Myoglobin, NT-proBNP, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, ST2, Total Protein, Transferrin, Triglycerides, Troponin, Uric Acid
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry tests.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D. The companies analyzed in this report include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Eiken Chemical
- Instrumentation Laboratory/Werfen
- Kyowa Medex
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Quest Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Thermo Fisher