For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This new 373-page report from LeadingMarketResearch.com contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the 2021-2025 POC clinical chemistry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global 2021-2025 POC clinical chemistry market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine 2021-2025 POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for hematology and flow cytometry procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices;
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers ;
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major clinical chemistry reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of clinical chemistry procedures performed in 2021-2025 POC testing locations.
- Review of leading clinical chemistry analyzers, both currently marketed and
& those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for 2021-2025 POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing clinical Chemistry
& testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new clinical chemistry instruments and reagent systems
& with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for 2021-2025 POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 373 pages and 61 tables