For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global PhotoMos Relays market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the PhotoMOS Relay market, PhotoMOS Relay is a component that transfers electrical signals between two isolated circuits by using light. A PhotoMOS Relay is a semiconductor relay with an LED as an input and MOSFET as an output. It is used in various fields to improve device reliability and reduce size.
PhotoMos relays find their use in the area of telecommunication, measurement & instrumentation, security devices, industrial control, Power Storage System and Medical Device. The input pins are connected to a light emitting diode which emits infrared light as soon as energized. Below the LED is an optoelectronic device that switches the output transistors. The whole unit is molded in translucent resin providing a galvanic separation between input and output.
Japan is the largest production regions of PhotoMOS Relay, with a production value market share nearly 49.34% in 2017.
The second place is Europe; following Japan with the production value market share over 22.84% in 2017. China and North America are another important production market of PhotoMOS Relay.
PhotoMOS Relay used in Power Storage System, Test Measurement & Telecommunication, Medical Device, Industrial & Security Device and Others. Report data showed that 40.06% of the PhotoMOS Relay market demand in Test Measurement & Telecommunication and 24.38% in Industrial & Security Device in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that PhotoMos Relays will register a 8.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 670 million by 2023, from US$ 420 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of PhotoMos Relays market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Above 20 V and Below 80 V
- Above 100 V and Below 200 V
- Above 200 V and Below 350 V
- Above 350 V
Segmentation by application:
- Power Storage System
- Test Measurement & Telecommunication
- Medical Device
- Industrial & Security Device
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Cosmo Electronics Corporation
- Okita Works
- BRIGHT TOWARD INDUSTRIAL
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global PhotoMos Relays consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of PhotoMos Relays market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global PhotoMos Relays manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the PhotoMos Relays with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of PhotoMos Relays submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.