For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Cyclamen market for 2018-2023.
Cyclamen is a genus of about 20 species of perennial flowering plants in the family Primulaceae. Cyclamen species are native to Europe and the Mediterranean Basin east to Iran, with one species in Somalia. They grow from tubers and are valued for their flowers with upswept petals and variably patterned leaves.Gardeners usually purchase new plants due to the difficulty in propagating cyclamen.
In this report, we focus on the research of cyclamen seeds. (Additionally, global cyclamen seedlings and cyclamen potted plants & cut flowers production and consumption are shown in chapter 1.5 and chanpter 10.2 respectively.)
The manufacturers are concentrated in China, USA, Europe and Japan. Europe is the largest manufacture region in the global market, which production share reached 41.33% in 2015. The production shares of China, USA and Japan are 4.91%, 14.85% and 18.27%.
The consumption shares of China, USA, Europe and Japan were 9.88%, 12.43%, 30.42%, 21.09% and 26.20%.
Europe is the largest export region and many countries need to buy cyclamen seed to produce cyclamen seedlings and cyclamen potted plants & cut flowers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Cyclamen will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cyclamen market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Cyclamen Mini
- Cyclamen Intermediate
- Cyclamen Standard
Segmentation by application:
- Ornamental Plant
- Urban Landscaping
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- IZUMI Nouen
- Varinova B.V.
- Sakata Ornamentals
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cyclamen consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cyclamen market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cyclamen manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cyclamen with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cyclamen submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.