For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biomassfired Heating Plant market for 2018-2023.
A biomass-fired power plant produces electricity and heat by burning biomass in a boiler.
The most common types of boilers are hot water boilers and steam boilers. Wood chips, residues and other types of biomass are used in the boilers, in the same way as coal, natural gas and oil.
Fuel is stored in a bunker for further transport to the boiler. In the boiler, water is heated to high temperature under pressure. Steam from the boiler powers the turbine, which is connected to the generator. Steam that has passed through the turbine, heats district heating water, which is distributed through the district heating network's piping.
For over 15 years the biomass market is growing rapidly. Biomass refers to products made of organic fractions and residues from forestry, agriculture and the food industry. The production of biomass can solve Biomass problems and creates jobs. It is a renewable energy source that substitutes fossil fuels. Around half of total EU energy consumption comes from heating and cooling, of which 82 percent is powered by fossil fuels. However, bioenergy is currently the leading renewable in heating and cooling (79%), representing 10 percent of EU grosses final consumption of energy.
Biomass will play a growing role as a backup, dispatch able energy source. The heating sector is the largest market segment for bioenergy consumption (66%). District heating networks carrying derived heat to individuals and businesses is also an important part of EU bio heat consumptioneven essential in places like Nordic and Baltic countries. A majority of this bio power (61%) comes from CHP plants.
Currently, Thermal Technologies is the most developed and commercialized technology for Biomass fired Heating Plant conversion. However, a number of different technological configurations are already available for this purpose and, with a constant R&D; many others are envisioned to become valuable alternatives in the future. The following classification illustrates the possible methodologies which can be used in order to obtain energy from waste.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biomassfired Heating Plant will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 19800 million by 2023, from US$ 17200 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Biomassfired Heating Plant market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- <5 MW
- 10~20 MW
Segmentation by application:
- Power Generation
- Heat Distribution
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dong Energy
- Drax Group
- Aker Group
- Fortum Keilaniemi
- Eidsiva Fjernvarme
- ZE PAK
- MGT Power
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biomassfired Heating Plant consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biomassfired Heating Plant market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biomassfired Heating Plant manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biomassfired Heating Plant with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Biomassfired Heating Plant submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.