For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Scandium is a silvery metal that is soft and has a density of about three times that of water. And it is a transition metal and is also considered a rare earth element due to similar chemical properties (such as difficulty in extracting and in separating from other elements) and existence in the same ores
This report includes market status and forecast of global and major regions, with introduction of vendors, regions, product types and end industries; and this report counts product types and end industries in global and major regions.
The report includes as follows:
The report provides current data, historical overview and future forecast.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the Global market for Scandium Metal , covering Global total and major region markets.
The data of 2017-2025 are included. All-inclusive market are given through data on sales, consumption, and prices (Global total and by major regions).
The report provides introduction of leading Global manufacturers.
Scandium Metal market prospects to 2025 are included (in sales, consumption and price).
Market Segment as follows:
By Region / Countries
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa etc)
- Scandium oxide 99.99%
- Scandium oxide 99.999%
- Scandium oxide 99.9995%
- Scandium metal ingot
By End-User / Application
- Aluminum-scandium alloys
- High-intensity metal halide lamps
- Stanford Materials Corp.
- Metallica Minerals
- Platina Resources Ltd.
- Scandium International Mining Corp.
- DNI Metals Inc.
- Great Western Minerals Group
- Hunan Oriental Scandium Co. Ltd.
- Huizhou Top Metal Materials Co., Ltd (TOPM)
- CNMC Pgma (Guangxi)
- Ganzhou Kemingrui