For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Printed Electronics is one of the fastest growing technologies in the world. It is of vital interest to industries as diverse as consumer goods, healthcare, aerospace, electronics, media and transit. It is allowing electronics to be used in places it has never been before and it is improving existing electronics and electrics.
This report includes market status and forecast of global and major regions, with introduction of vendors, regions, product types and end industries; and this report counts product types and end industries in global and major regions.
The report includes as follows:
The report provides current data, historical overview and future forecast.
The report includes an in-depth analysis of the Global market for Printed Electronics , covering Global total and major region markets.
The data of 2017-2025 are included. All-inclusive market are given through data on sales, consumption, and prices (Global total and by major regions).
The report provides introduction of leading Global manufacturers.
Printed Electronics market prospects to 2025 are included (in sales, consumption and price).
Market Segment as follows:
By Region / Countries
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina etc)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa etc)
By End-User / Application
- GSI Technologies,LLC (U.S.)
- ThinFilm Electronics ASA (Norway)
- PARC,Inc. (U.S.)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Co. (U.S.)
- NovaCentrix (U.S.)
- Enfucell OY (Finland)
- Molex,Inc. (U.S.)
- E Ink Holdings Inc. (China)
- YD Ynvisible S.A. (Portugal)
- T-ink,Inc. (U.S.).