For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In 2015, the development potential of PLA industry will be gradually released supported by favorable policies. The industry will gain a rapid development in the construction of production scale and industry chain.
What to report:
- First of all, this article analyzes the opportunities and challenges of the PLA industry according to the favorable policies home and abroad.
- Then the current situation of PLA raw materials including corn starch, cassava starch and LA are analyzed by combining exports & imports data and domestic consumption data. Besides, such raw materials’ impact on the PLA industry and the development trend of PLA in 2015 are also analyzed.
- At last, this article gives introduction to three different PLA enterprises including Hisun Group, SUPLA and TONGJIELIANG regarding their operation and development strategy.
- In 2014, favorable policies home and abroad brought many opportunities to the domestic PLA industry.
- In Aug. 2014, European countries invested a lot into the industry, hoping to revival their bio-based economy leading by PLA. Besides, members of European Union began to prohibit plastics.
- In Dec. 2014, Jilin Province also put forward a prohibition on plastics and advocated the usage of bio-based materials such as PLA. It was the first time for China to show a rigid demand for PLA materials. At the same time, the Changchun industrial park was built and it not only enriched the PLA industry chain significantly, but also increased the participation rate of downstream processors.
- In 2014, plenty of good conditions for PLA industry were going through great revolution. For example, imports of cassava starch were dramatically increased, production capacity of PLA kept stable growth, the apparent consumption and export volume of PLA tended to be balanced, the application market of PLA products got matured, etc. In addition, cooperation among PLA enterprises that used to be opponents became a new normal of PLA industry.
- In 2015, the PLA industry will develop faster.
PLA hot topic:
In 2014, China’s PLA industry entered a rapid development period which can be reflected in the following two aspects:
- After a five-year interval, the production capacity of PLA rose significantly again;
- The establishment of Changchun PLA industrial park accelerated the forming of industry cluster and PLA industry showed a different development trend.
As en emerging industry, PLA is guided by policies. In 2014, many favorable policies were released home and abroad. How would these policies impact the development of PLA industry in China? This article will probe into this issue.