The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global ethyl alcohol market. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report shows the sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. You can find here a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term. Profiles of the leading companies and brands are also included.
Undenatured ethyl alcohol of an alcoholic strength by volume of 80 % vol or higher; ethyl alcohol and other spirits, denatured, of any strength.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of domestic production
- Structure of production by commodity groups
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Producer prices, import/export prices
- Trade structure and channels
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
- Per Capita Consumption
Why buy this report?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify Key success factors on the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
World: Ethyl Alcohol - Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020
Table of Contents
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 Market Trends
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Value
3.2 Consumption by Regions and Countries
3.3 Market Opportunities by Countries
3.4 Market Forecast To 2020
4.1 Production In 2007-2014
4.2 Production by Regions and Countries
5.1 Imports In 2007-2014
5.2 Imports by Regions and Countries
5.3 Import Prices by Countries
6.1 Exports In 2007-2014
6.2 Exports by Regions and Countries
6.3 Export Prices by Countries
7. Profiles of Major Manufacturers
Appendix 1: Production, Trade and Consumption by Countries
Appendix 2: Trade and Prices by Countries
Appendix 3: Direction of Trade Between Major Producers and Consumers
List of Tables
Table 1: Key Findings
Table 2: Market Volume - In Physical Terms, 2007-2014
Table 3: Market Value - In Usd, 2007-2014
Table 4: Per Capita Consumption, by Country
Table 5: Comparison of Consumption, Production and Imports, by Country
Table 6: Production of Ethyl Alcohol, In Physical Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Table 7: Production of Ethyl Alcohol, In Value Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Table 8: Imports of Ethyl Alcohol, In Physical Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Table 9: Imports of Ethyl Alcohol, In Value Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Table 10: Exports of Ethyl Alcohol, In Physical Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Table 11: Exports of Ethyl Alcohol, In Value Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Table 12: Production, Trade and Consumption of Ethyl Alcohol, In Physical Terms, by Country, 2009-2014
Table 13: Trade of Ethyl Alcohol and Prices, by Country, 2009-2014
Table 14: Direction of Trade of Ethyl Alcohol Between Major Producers and Consumers, In Physical Terms, 2014
List of Figures
Figure 1: Market Volume - In Physical Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 2: Market Value - In Usd, 2007-2014
Figure 3: Consumption, by Country
Figure 4: Net Imports In Terms of Volume, Growth and Share
Figure 5: Market Forecast To 2020
Figure 6: Production of Ethyl Alcohol, In Physical Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 7: Production of Ethyl Alcohol, In Value Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 8: Production of Ethyl Alcohol, by Region, 2014
Figure 9: Production of Ethyl Alcohol, In Physical Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Figure 10: Imports of Ethyl Alcohol, In Physical Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 11: Imports of Ethyl Alcohol, In Value Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 12: Imports of Ethyl Alcohol, by Region, 2014
Figure 13: Imports of Ethyl Alcohol, In Physical Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Figure 14: Import Prices of Ethyl Alcohol, by Country, 2007-2014
Figure 15: Exports of Ethyl Alcohol, In Physical Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 16: Exports of Ethyl Alcohol, In Value Terms, 2007-2014
Figure 17: Exports of Ethyl Alcohol, by Region, 2014
Figure 18: Exports of Ethyl Alcohol, In Physical Terms, by Country, 2007-2014
Figure 19: Export Prices of Ethyl Alcohol, 2007-2014
- Renewable Energy Sources Needs To Boost Global Microgrids MarketThe global market for microgrid was worth US$13.3 billion in 2015, and is anticipated to touch an estimate of US$35.2 billion by 2020. Dealers in the market for microgrids are incessantly improving the network hosting capability for renewable energy resources to excerpt an extreme amount from it, in addition to commercialization of classically costly renewable […]
- Manufacturing Trends In The Coming DaysThe manufacturing industry may be encountering some breezes, but it is irrefutably in the middle of a technological revival that is altering the appearance, structures, and practices of the modern factory. Notwithstanding the jeopardies and in spite of recent history industrial manufacturing enterprises cannot afford to disregard these developments. Few of the trends to look […]
- Top 10 Emerging TechnologiesThe World Economic Forum (WEF) and Scientific American lately unveiled the major technological innovation list of the top ten emerging technologies. This list emphasizes on the technological developments which have the supremacy to transform industries, protect the planet, and improve lives. It also presents an opening to discuss any societal, human, economic or environmental jeopardies […]
- Global Biosimilars Market To Be Led By Novartis by 2020Biologics, which are typically inoculated or injected, are formed in living entities, making them more challenging and costly to manufacture than the usual pills contrived from chemicals. Observing that mock-ups are mostly identical to the prototypes has also modelled specific scientific and regulatory tasks. But the US FDA and European supervisors lately have acknowledged new […]
- Global Thyroid Gland Disorder Treatment Market To Grow SteadilyThe global thyroid gland disorder treatment market was worth US$1.8 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach a market value of US$2.4 billion in 2023 intensifying at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2015 to 2023. The thyroid gland produces thyroid hormones that control some of the most essential functions in the human body such as stimulating […]
Ethanol Markets in China
Published: 15-May-2017 Price: US 4000 Onwards Pages: 256
China's demand for Ethanol has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption and capital investment for over two decades. This new study examines China's economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity, industry stru......
Ethanol Industry Forecasts - China Focus
Published: 15-May-2017 Price: US 1800 Onwards Pages: 87
This study focuses on China's Ethanol industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China's society and economy. China is one of the world's major producers for industrial and consumer products. Far outpacing other economies in the world, China is the world's fastest growing market for the consumptions of goods and services. The Chinese......
Ethanol Companies in China
Published: 15-May-2017 Price: US 1800 Onwards Pages: 119
This study focuses on China's Ethanol industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China's society and economy. China is one of the world's major producers for industrial and consumer products. Far outpacing other economies in the world, China is the world's fastest growing market for the consumptions of goods an......
Global and Chinese Bioethanol Industry, 2017 Market Research Report
Published: 06-Apr-2017 Price: US 3000 Onwards Pages: 150
The 'Global and Chinese Bioethanol Industry, 2012-2022 Market Research Report' is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Bioethanol industry with a focus on the Chinese market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Bioethanol manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.Firstly, the report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applicati......
Global Denatured Alcohol Market Research Report 2017
Published: 21-Feb-2017 Price: US 2900 Onwards Pages: 109
In This report, the global Denatured Alcohol market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and growth rate of Denatured Alcohol in these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast), covering
- North America
Global Denatured Alcohol Market Professional Survey Report 2017
Published: 05-Jan-2017 Price: US 3500 Onwards Pages: 122
Production, means the output of Denatured Alcohol
Revenue, means the sales value of Denatured Alcohol
This report studies Denatured Alcohol in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2015, and forecast to 2021.
This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and mar......
Global Ethanol Market Research Report 2017
Published: 04-Jan-2017 Price: US 2900 Onwards Pages: 107
Production, means the output of Ethanol
Revenue, means the sales value of Ethanol
This report studies Ethanol in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering
- VALERO ENERGY CORPORATION?
- GREEN PLAINS RENEWABLE ENERGY
- FLINT HILL......
Global Bio-Ethanol Market Research Report 2016
Published: 09-Dec-2016 Price: US 2900 Onwards Pages: 119
Production, means the output of Bio-Ethanol
Revenue, means the sales value of Bio-Ethanol
This report studies Bio-Ethanol in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering
- Alpha Chemika
- Mitsubishi Che......
China Bioethanol Market Research Report 2016
Published: 30-Nov-2016 Price: US 3200 Onwards Pages: 98
Sales, means the sales volume of Bioethanol
Revenue, means the sales value of Bioethanol
This report studies Bioethanol in China market, focuses on the top players in China market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering
- Pacific Ethanol
Split by product type, with production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate......
Value for Money
We believe in "optimum utilization of available budget and resources". While servicing our clients' (your) market research requirements, we keep the same approach in focus to help you get the best value for your $$s.
Ever Growing Inventory
Ranging from the smallest feasible / required data (datasheets, data facts, SWOT analysis, company profiles, etc) to full research reports that help you make decisions, our inventory is updated almost on a daily basis with the latest industry reports from domain experts that track more than 5000 niche sectors.
One Stop Solution
Need a custom research report on medical devices market? Require all available business intelligence on 3D printing industry? Exploring F&B sector of a particular country/region? RnRMarketResearch.com is your one-stop-solution to all market intelligence needs. We not only offer custom research and consulting services, we also "bundle" reports to meet your needs and help you fetch the data analysis you require for your business.
Dedicated Client Engagement
Not limited to only "finding" relevant reports for you, our client engagement team dedicates its efforts to understand your "business need" and accordingly maps available research data to help you move forward. Call "your" client engagement executive any time of your day and get your questions answered in order to make the correct business decision.
Saving Time and Efforts
Simply share your research requirement details with us and let us do all the hard work to find required intelligence for you. When you add up our "one stop solution" and "dedicated client engagement" services mentioned above, you obviously know the time and effort saving you do by working with us.
Working with Fortune 500 organizations, we understand the importance of being flexible for payments. Share your payment terms with us and we will surely match up to them to ensure you get access to required business intelligence data without having to wait for the payment to be done.
Post-Purchase Research Support
Have questions after reading a report / datasheet bought through us? Not sure about the methodology used for data available in the research? Talk to us / Share your questions with us and if required, we will connect you with the analyst(s)/author(s) of the report(s) and ensure you get satisfactory answers for the same. Need more data / analysis / report(s) on the topic of your research/project? The RnRMarketResearch.com team is here for you 24X7 to support you with your post-purchase requirements.
Subscription Offers & Packages (Get in touch with us for more details - email@example.com
/ +1 888 391 5441 )
- Ad Hoc
- Pay - as - you - go / Bucket Subscriptions
- Fixed Cost for #of reports
- Customize / Personalize as per your needs