For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The report package Wine Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2022 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for wines in the top 5 American countries. The package includes wine country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Canada, Chile, Mexico, United States
The research includes historic data from 2011 to 2015 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the wine market in the top 5 American countries?
- How is the wine market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall wine market size, 2011-2022
- Wine market size by product segment, 2011-2022
- Growth rates of the overall wine market and different product segments, 2011-2022
- Shares of different product segments of the overall wine market, 2011, 2017 and 2022
The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Sparkling grape wines
- Other grape wines
- Unfermented grape must
- Vermouth and other flavoured grape wines
- Other wines
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the wine market in the top 5 American countries to 2022
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.