Consumer durables is a cataloguing of consumer goods that are not essential to be bought very often as they are fashioned in a way so as to last for an extended period of time. Profits in the consumer durables sector were most profoundly…
While the Indian wealth management market retains many of its traditional characteristics, such as the importance of family business, it is undergoing big changes. Investors are increasingly open to sophisticated investments and are opting for more planning and professional management. Wealth managers need to adapt to the changes while respecting traditions.
- Family business is the most important source of wealth, followed by inheritance.
- Discretionary mandates are by far the preferred means for investing among Indian HNW individuals.
- Equities and sophisticated alternative investments have come to dominate HNW portfolios.
- Indian investors are open to adding leverage to their portfolio, but not to fund property investments.
Verdict Financial's "Wealth in India: HNW Investors 2016" analyzes the Indian wealth management market, with a focus on the HNW segment's demographics, investment preferences, and service demand. The report is based on our proprietary survey of wealth managers. Specifically the report: Profiles the average Indian HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in the country.
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Indian HNW investors and how demand will develop going forward.
- Examines the allocation of Indian HNW investors' portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes product and service demand among Indian HNW investors.
Reasons To Buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors' drivers for seeking investment advice vs. self-directing.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the product and service demand expressed by Indian HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted change in demand.