The global geothermal heat pumps market players are struggling to achieve a steady and noticeable position in the market through product improvement while the level of rivalry amongst them is extreme. The global geothermal heat pumps mar…
The employers' liability insurance market remains dominated by a group of large, established insurers. As a compulsory line, however, this is a market that commercial insurers must enter to offer mid-market commercial combined or SME packaged products. Given this dynamic, an insurer's employers' liability business is often best not regarded in isolation but linked with the performance of public liability and commercial property books. The employers' liability insurance market saw sluggish growth in 2015, as premium rates continued to lag behind claims inflation. The market is expected to experience difficult conditions in the coming years due to the impact of Brexit and developments in the government's personal injury reforms.
- The top 10 insurers accounted for 68% of the total market in 2015.- Zurich is the largest employers' liability insurer with an estimated 14% of the market.
- Only half of the top 10 employers' liability insurers increased gross written premiums (GWP) in 2015.
- AIG and Travelers suffered the largest book contractions within the top 10.
Verdict Financial's "UK Employers' Liability: Competitor Dynamics 2016" provides an analysis of the competitive landscape within the UK employers' liability insurance market, covering the GWP progression of the major employers' liability insurance underwriters between 2012 and 2015. It also examines recent developments that have impacted these companies and the overall employers' liability insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Benchmark yourself against other players in the market.
- Adapt your proposition to gain a competitive advantage.
- Liberty Mutual