A complete overview of every segment within this report. This summary includes an abridged competitive analysis, partial numerical data, CAGRS, and qualitative synopses.In 2012, the U.S. market for vascular access devices and accessories was nearly $4 billion, a 6.1% increase over the previous year.
The vascular access device market includes implantable ports, port or Huber needles, central venous catheters (CVCs), dialysis catheters, peripherally inserted central catheters (PICCs), midlines and peripheral intravenous catheters (PIVCs). The market also includes hand-carried and portable ultrasound systems, ultrasound guidance systems used for vascular access, catheter securement devices, and syringes and needles. The total market for vascular access devices is expected to grow at a high-single-digit rate over the forecast period, exceeding $6 billion by 2019.
This report pertains to a forecast period of 10 years (2009 – 2019) for the U.S.
- Competitor Analysis
- Identified Strategic Opportunities
- Market Overview by Segment & Country
- Trend Analysis by Segment & Country
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring
Main Segments Included:
- Implantable ports
- Huber needles
- Central venous catheters (CVCs)
- Dialysis catheters
- Peripherally inserted central catheters (PICCs)
- Peripheral intravenous catheters (PIVCs)
- Ultrasound systems used for vascular access
- Catheter securement devices
- Cook Medical
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- Edwards LifeSciences
- AngioDynamics/Navilyst Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Retractable Technologies Inc.
- B. Braun
- Terumo Medical
- Becton Dickinson
- C. R. Bard
- Centurion Medical Products
- Zefon International
- Nipro Medical
- Esaote North America
- Teleflex Medical
- Smiths Medical
- C. R. Bard
Reasons to Buy:
This report analyzes and evaluates the current state of the market including existing and potential markets, product average selling prices, and unit volumes. The report also highlights the opportunities and potential hazards involved, and presents strategies for successfully navigating the market landscape. Furthermore, it seeks to identify the trends and technologies that will affect the future of each market segment and prepares an unbiased critical assessment of such market drivers and limiters based on our “bottom up” approach, which includes primary and secondary research methods.