Wine is one of the utmost popular drinks consumed worldwide. The escalating demand for wine, because of its unusual taste and health assistances is one of the key aspects boosting the growth of the global wine market. The global wine mar…
Pressure to succeed, further fueled by the ever-growing influence of social media, leaves consumers with a constant desire to impress. This results in consumers' need to constantly project a "perfect image," driving demand for brands associated with desired lifestyles. The importance of Self-Branding is especially prominent in personal care and alcoholic drinks; however, it will grow in other categories, such as household care, traditionally not associated with lifestyle accessories.
- Consumers' need for aspiration influences 18% of fragrance consumption.
- Half of global consumers say that they have very good taste in food and drink and seek out products that let people know this.
- In personal care, those aged 25-34 are the most likely to seek items that are reflective of their attitudes and opinions.
- A well-recognized brand is the third-most important factor consumers cite in terms of making them buy particular household products.
"TrendSights Analysis: Self-Branding" explores the aspirational behaviour of consumers that drives them to opt for products that let them project the "perfect lifestyle." Your key questions answered:
- How relevant is Self-Branding to my market?
- What does Self-Branding mean to my category?
- Which consumers are most concerned about Self-Branding?
- How can I capture the interest of Self-Branding-conscious consumers on the overcrowded shelves?
Reasons To Buy
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the Self-Branding trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead of the greater interest in Self-Branding.
- Aldaris AS
- Juice Served Here
- Organic Shop
- Red Bull
- The Happy Egg Company
- The North Face