Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
A counter-trend amid the ubiquity of mass-market products and brands is the search for more bespoke, personalized products and services. "Mass customization" is being adopted as consumer-facing companies seek to capitalize on demand for greater product variety and individualization. Products that meet more personal needs are perceived as offering superior value.
- "Just-for-me" product solutions appeal to today's self-expressive and individualistic consumers who reject a "one-size-fits-all" approach to consumption/usage of products. 41% of global consumers believe that customization/personalization claims have a favorable influence on their perception of a product.
- Opportunities exist for manufacturers to create new, more specific consumption niches through day part-targeting, and products that are seasonal/holiday-inspired or target sports/activities or social occasions. Over a quarter of global consumers find a food/drink product that is advertised for a specific time of the day or night appealing.
- Consumers are moderating their intake of products and ingredients to promote healthy lifestyles, spurring demand for innovation based on portion control, offering low-ABV alcohol and allergen-free formulations.
"Trend Sights Analysis: Product Specificity" looks at responding to the need to share products, services, and experiences online and offline.
Your key questions answered:
- How relevant is Product Specificity to my market?
- What does Product Specificity mean to my category?
- What are the different facets of Product Specificity?
- How can I address consumer demand for greater personalization using more specific product attributes? What are the innovation implications?
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the four different personalization routes for meeting demand for Product Specificity and the key consumer drivers that underpin this.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to capitalize on Product Specificity.