For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Tourism Source Market Insight: Russia
GlobalData's Tourism Source Market Insight: Russia report provides a thorough insight into Russia's domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Russian tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Russian outbound travel market.
- Scandinavian expenditure on outbound tourism is growing at an expansive rate. Total international expenditure grew from US$57.5bn in 2017 to US$63.4bn in 2018.
- In terms of frequency, domestic tourism is significantly stronger than international tourism. Total outbound trips stand at 50.5 million.
- Scandinavians between the age of 50 and 64 are taking the most holidays with 41.9 million international and domestic trips being taken in 2018. Scandinavian tourists in the 35 to 49 age group are in the quickest growing market segment.
- This report is part of GlobalData's Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Russian outbound travel market.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in Russia's domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Russian tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.