For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Did you know?
- Transasia Bio-Medicals is India’s largest in-vitro diagnostic company
- As of December 31, 2015, bioMérieux, the world leader in clinical microbiology, had an installed base of some 84,500 instruments worldwide
- Texas, United States headquartered Helena Laboratories has 800 employees
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics
- OvaGene is unlike any other molecular diagnostics company, their only focus in on women's pelvic cancers and related conditions
- In June, 2016, GenMark achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel
- Genetic Signatures is seeking to enter the U.S. market with strategic customer relationships and partnerships
- CareDx, Inc. had revenue of $U.S. 28.1 million in 2015
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in-vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 300 Manufacturers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 300 manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostics products worldwide. These global leaders are continually developing new and innovative products to add to their already comprehensive core laboratory, point-of-care and molecular diagnostics portfolios. They are located from the United States and Europe to India and China and have highly effective commercial networks.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 300 Manufacturers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue and Ownership.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturing Companies
- Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
- This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
- ‘The Top 300 Manufacturers Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Products Worldwide’ is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Industry Associations
- This report is a useful reference tool for IVD Industry Associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostics products such as EKF Diagnostics,Nova Biomedical and QIAGENbut this report looks at all 300 of the top companies - companies like:
- Sekisui Diagnostics - Sekisui Diagnostics is a diverse company with broad product lines, a global sales and distribution network, extensive product development capabilities, state of the art manufacturing facilities and deep diagnostics expertise. Over 1.5 billion tests are performed each year using the Company’s clinical chemistry products. Sekisui Diagnostics is headquartered in Lexington, MA, United States, has annual revenue of $175.0 million and over 525 employees worldwide. The Company is led by Bob Schruender, President and Chief Operating Officer. Sekisui Diagnostics is a member of AdvaMedDX.
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. - Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company’s Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is providing it with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembio announced plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to identify plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
- Biocartis Group NV - headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium, Biocartis Group NV is an innovative commercial stage molecular diagnostics company providing next generation diagnostic solutions aimed at improving clinical practice for the benefit of patients, clinicians, payers and industry. The Company’s proprietary MDx Idylla™ platform is a fully automated, real time system which offers accurate, highly-reliable molecular information from any biological sample in virtually any setting. Idylla™ addresses the growing demand for personalized medicine by allowing fast and effective treatment selection and treatment progress monitoring. Biocartis Group NV is developing and marketing a rapidly expanding test menu addressing key unmet clinical needs in oncology and infectious diseases, the fastest and largest growing segments of the $U.S. 5.0 billion MDx market. The Company employs 300 people and had revenue of $U.S. 16.7 million in 2015.Biocartis Group NV has been listed on Euronext Brussels (BCART) since April 2015 and is led by Rudi Pauwels, Chief Executive Officer.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties/Diseases
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Location Status
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company