Consumer durables is a cataloguing of consumer goods that are not essential to be bought very often as they are fashioned in a way so as to last for an extended period of time. Profits in the consumer durables sector were most profoundly…
Did you know?
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech plc's point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and haematology to the Indian market.
- Beam International Inc. supplies over 80% of Taiwan's hospitals and medical centres with point-of-care testing products from leading international manufactures.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide'.
There are many in vitro diagnosticscompanies. This report profiles those with a focus on point-of-care.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from North and South America to EMEA, Asia and Oceania. They are the ones with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies
- Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
- The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide' is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Industry Associations:
- This report is ideal for IVD industry associations to identify new member companies.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major point-of-care diagnostics companies such as Abaxis, Inc., Alere Inc., Axon Lab AGand HemoCue AB but this report looks at all 200 of the top companies - companies like:
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. - Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company's Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is providing it with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembio announced plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to identify plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
- Electra-Box Diagnostica AB - Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Electra-Box Diagnostica ABimports point-of-care instruments and tests from Alere Inc., ArcDia International Oy Ltd., bioMérieux SA, EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc, OPTI Medical Systems, Inc., ORGENTEC Diagnostika GmbH, Preventis GmbH and Trinity Biotech Plcand sells them into each of the Nordic countries; Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, as well as Estonia. The Company was founded in 1988 and is led by Annika Karlén, CEO.
Profile information for each company in The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide' typically includes:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- POC Focus
- Companies Represented (POC Distribution Companies only)
- Countries Served (POC Distribution Companies only)
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company Name