For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Did you know?
- With 1,400 employees, Randox Laboratories is the largest diagnostic company in the United Kingdom.
- InGen is the leading independent distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in France.
- With 13 offices and a team of 250 employees, Vienna, Austria headquartered, Biomedica Medizinprodukte GmbH & Co KG is the leading distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Marcel van Kasteel is CEO at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Over 30,000 clinical chemistry and haematology analysers from Diatron Medical Instruments are in laboratory use.
- Abingdon Health, launched Seralite®-FLC in 2016, the world’s first rapid diagnostic device in multiple myeloma.
- Revenues at bioMérieux reached €1,965 million in 2015.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 200 IVD Companies In Europe’.
This unique and comprehensive report, identifies and profiles the 200 leading manufacturers and distributors of IVD in Europe. These companies have comprehensive product portfolios and their innovative products can be found in hospitals and laboratories right across Europe and the globe.
Profile information in ‘The Top 200 IVD Companies In Europe' includes:
- Company Contact Information Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Diagnostic Disciplines, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue, Location Status, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol and Parent Company.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
‘The Top 200 IVD Companies In Europe' is very useful to IVD distributors to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) IVD Associations
This report is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Note: This major new report looks at all 200 of the top IVD companies in Europe companies like:
Trinity Biotech Plc Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Bray, Ireland, Trinity Biotech develops, acquires, manufactures and markets diagnostic systems, including both reagents and instrumentation, for the point-of-care and clinical laboratory segments of the diagnostic market. The Company’s 400 products are used to detect infectious diseases and to quantify the level of Haemoglobin A1c and other chemistry parameters in serum, plasma and whole blood. Trinity Biotech sells direct in the United States, Germany, France and the United Kingdom and through a network of international distributors and strategic partners in over 75 countries worldwide. The Company is quoted on the NASDAQ exchange and had total revenues of $100.2m in 2015. Trinity Biotech employs in excess of 570 people worldwide and is led by Ronan O’Caoimh, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Triolab AS Broendby, Denmark headquartered Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology. Due to its extensive product range and vast experience in the field of clinical diagnostics, Triolab AS has customers in all healthcare segments, from small clinical laboratories to large laboratory centres and hospital departments. The Company has sister companies in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Together they are one of the leading diagnostic suppliers in the Nordic area. Triolab AS is part of the Swedish Addtech Group and is led by Finn Ulbæk Andersen, Managing Director.