For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Did you know?
- Nova Biomedical is the largest privately owned in-vitro diagnostic company in the United States.
- As of December 31, 2015, Exact Sciences Corporation had 677 full-time employees.
- Sandy Athenson is Vice President & General Manager, Transfusion Diagnostics at Immucor, Inc..
- In August, 2016, Alere Inc. received FDA Clearance for its Alere i RSV test, the first rapid molecular test that can be used at the point-of-care to detect RSV infection in 13 minutes or less.
- As of December 31, 2015, more than 19,000 physicians in over 70 countries had ordered OncotypeDX gene expression tests from Genomic Health, Inc. which have been used to guide treatment decisions for more than 600,000 cancer patients worldwide.
- In January, 2016, Banyan Biomarkers, Inc. and Royal Philips announced that they had entered into a multi-year joint development agreement to develop and commercialise a new handheld blood test to detect and evaluate mild traumatic brain injury at the point-of-care.
- For the year ended December 31, 2015, Cepheid reported revenue of $538.6 million.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies'.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 100 U.S. manufacturers of in-vitro diagnostics. These global leaders are continually developing new and innovative products to add to their already comprehensive portfolios. They are located right across the United States and have highly effective worldwidecommercial networks.
Profile information for each company in The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies'typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Diagnostic Disciplines, Revenue, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
- Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
- The Top 100 U.S. In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies' is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
- The report is very useful to IVD distributors to identifythe leading U.S. in-vitro diagnostics companies withthe best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major U.S. in-vitro diagnostics companies such as ACON Laboratories, Inc., Abaxis, Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics and Quidel Corporationbut this major new report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like - GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. - GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNMK) is a leading provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems that detect and measure DNA and RNA targets to diagnose disease and optimize patient treatment. The Company's XT-8® system is designed to support a broad range of molecular diagnostic tests with a compact, easy-to-use workstation and self-contained, disposable test cartridges. As of December 31, 2015, GenMark had an installed base of 633 XT-8® systems, or placements, with their customers. In June, 2016, the Company achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel. GenMark is headquartered in Carlsbad, California, United States, had annual revenue of $39.4 million in 2015 and has 233 employees. The Company is led by Hany Massarany, President And Chief Executive Officer.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Clinical Specialties/Diseases
- Diagnostic Disciplines
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Location Status
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company