The global biomedical refrigerators and freezers market is slated to magnify at a strong CAGR of 4.2% over the period amid 2016 and 2024. The market, which was worth $2.91 billion in 2015, is predicted to upswing to $4.28 billion by 2024…
Did you know?
- Crown Holdings, Inc. is the number one producer of food cans and metal vacuum closures in the world.
- Michael S. Ukropina is Senior Vice President, Consumer Packaging Division at Graphic Packaging International, Inc..
- CPMC Holdings Limited is the largest manufacturer of metal packaging products for a comprehensive range of consumer goods in China.
- Scott Farmer is Executive Vice President, Global Purchasing at Berry Plastics Corporation.
- Espoo, Finland headquartered food and drink packaging specialist, Huhtamäki Oyj had net sales of $US 2.5 billion in 2014.
- Hindusthan National Glass & Industries Limited is the largest container glass packaging solutions provider in India with a 55% market share.
- In October, 2015, Alexander Baumgartner was appointed Chief Executive Officer of, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, one of the world's leading manufacturers of flexible packaging and labels.
- WestRock Company manufactures 50% of all pizza boxes in North America.
- At 34 locations, the Mayr-Melnhof Group converts more than 702,000 tons of cartonboard into folding cartons per annum, making it Europe's leading manufacturer of folding cartons.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide'.
There are many manufacturers of packaging worldwide. This report profiles the Top 100. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe. They manufacture all types of packaging e.g. corrugated packaging, flexible packaging, folding cartons, glass packaging, metal packaging etc. for all industry sectors. Between them, they have almost one million employees.
Profile information for each company in The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership,Number of Employees and Revenue
Report Target Market:
1) Packaging Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide' is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as carton board, printing presses, flatbed die-cutters, gluing machines etc. to identify top potential customers.
This report is ideal for distributors of industrial and consumer packaging solutionsto identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
4) Packaging Industry Associations:
The Top 100 Packaging Manufacturing Companies Worldwide' is a useful reference tool for packaging industry associations.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major packaging manufacturing companies such as Bemis Company, Inc., DS Smith Plc and Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd.but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like - Elopak AS - Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and wholly owned by the Ferd Group (one of Norway's largest privately owned industrial groups), Elopak is an international supplier of paper based packaging solutions for liquid food.The Company has 13 manufacturing units and 2,800 employees. It sells 13 billion cartons in 80 markets worldwide. It is led by Niels Petter Wright, CEO and Tom Helge Egenes is Director of Strategic Sourcing.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Primary Industry
- SIC Code
- NAICS Code
- Revenue (US$ million)
- Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company Name