Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Did you know?
- The Milan, Italy headquartered cured meat specialist, Fratelli Beretta SpA has 22 factories, 1,326 employees and revenues of US $773.0 million.
- Cranswick Plc supplies the United Kingdom's top retailers, restaurants and food to go chains with a range of products including fresh pork, gourmet sausages, cooked meats, air dried bacon, continental meats and antipasti.
- Kayem Foods, Inc. is the largest meat processor in New England, United States. The Company makes over 500 products under eight brand names. Carl Colson, is their Director of Corporate Procurement.
- Franz Wiltmann GmbH & Co. KG processes 160 tons of meat per day and is one of the leading suppliers of smoked sausage, pates and ham delicacies across Germany and the European Union.
- From their 18 production facilities, the John Morrell Food Groupprovides ham, lunchmeat, franks, smoked sausage, bacon and pepperoni to families across the United States through their retail and foodservice partners.
- Gabriella Péterné Nagy is Plant Development Manager at Pick Szeged Zrt., Hungary's leading meat company.
- Chicago, United States headquartered, Peer Foods Group, Inc. generates sales of US $100.0 million from its primary business of cooking, smoking, and roasting all of the major proteins.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top Manufacturers Of Prepared Meats&Sausages Worldwide 2015'.
There are many manufacturers of prepared meats and sausages worldwide. This report profiles the Top 100. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe. They manufacture the whole range of prepared meats and sausages from hams and gourmet sausages to pepperoni and salami.
Profile information for each company in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Prepared Meats & Sausages Worldwide 2015' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Number of Employees and Revenue
Report Target Market:
1) Prepared Meat And Sausage Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as machines and systems for portioning, coating, heat treatment and sausage making who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) Retailers And Foodservice Operators
The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Prepared Meats & Sausages Worldwide 2015' is ideal for companies in the retail and foodservice industry to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major prepared meat and sausagemanufacturers such asCampofrio Food Group, S.A.,Olymel S.E.C./L.P., and Tulip Ltd but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like -Sofina Foods Inc. - a privately owned Canadian company headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Sofina Foods is one of the nations' leading manufacturers of primary and further processed food products. The Company has a broad portfolio of branded and private label pork, beef, turkey, and chicken products. Sofina Foods currently operates 18 HACCP-approved manufacturing facilities and has over 4,800 employees.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- SIC Code
- NAICS Code
- Revenue US$ million
- Parent Company