For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Did you know?
- Neobiotech Co. is the second biggest implant manufacturer in Korea.
- Institut Straumann had revenues of $U.S. 712.6 million in 2014.
- Sweden & Martina develops, manufactures and markets the most commonly used implant systems in Italy.
- Ronit Polack is Purchasing Manager at Cortex Dental Implants.
- TBR Implants Group, the leading French dental implants manufacturer, has developed a unique production centre in Europe, able to perform all the manufacturing processes in a single site, with a unique precision tolerance of 5 microns.
- Victor Nieto is Global Head of Implant Systems Operations at Nobel Biocare.
- French company Global D, exports 35% of the 115,000 dental implants it manufactures annually.
- Mozo-Grau is well-established in the Spanish market and is expanding internationally by analysing possible collaborations with foreign companies and distributors.
- Petra Rumpf is Head of Strategic Alliances at Institut Straumann.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Dental Implants Worldwide'.
This report profiles the Top 100manufacturers of dental implants worldwide. These companies have the experience, know-how and resources to design and manufacture dental implants and distribute them worldwide. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to Japan and Korea.
Profile information for each company in The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Dental Implants Worldwide' typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses.
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Year Established, Number of Employees and Revenue.
Report Target Market:
1) Dental Implant Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
This report is perfect for suppliers of e.g. titanium, zirconium, advanced measurement equipment, CNC turning and milling machines, surface treatment machines, washing and polishing systems and radiation sterilisation equipment who wish to identify top potential customers.
The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Dental Implants Worldwide' is ideal for distributors of dental implants to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major dental implant manufacturers such as CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG, MegaGen Implant Co., Ltd. and Phibo® Dental Solutions, S.L. but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like Anthogyr SAS - Founded in 1947 and headquartered in Sallanches, France, the Company has an industrial site of 9,400 m2 and 330 employees. Its complete range of dental implants are distributed to dental health professionalsin over 100 countries, on all 5 continents.Anthogyr SAS has revenues of $U.S. 37.0 million and is led by Eric Genève, President & General Manager.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Revenue (US$ m)
- Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company