Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Did you know?
- Ian Cowie is Managing Director of United Kingdom headquartered distributor, Point Of Care Testing Ltd..
- Hitado GmbH has developed into a German wide supplier of point-of-care products for hospitals, general practitioners as well as rehabilitation and nursing facilities.
- Since September, 2016, Isla Lab Products LLC has been Chembio Diagnostics exclusive distribution partner throughout the Caribbean region, including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Beijing Clear Biotech Co., Ltd is a privately held distributor of point-of-care products in China with a particularly strong geographic focus on north China.
- In February, 2017, Alere presented NordepPhilMed Inc. with their ‘Excellence In Sales Innovation’ award at the Company’s Asia Pacific Distributor Awards.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Distributors Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Worldwide’.
There are many distributors of in-vitro diagnostic instruments, reagents and accessories. This report profiles those with a focus on point-of-care.
The companies profiled in this report distribute innovative point-of-care products across the globe.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Distributors Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Number of Employees and Ownership.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers of point-of-care instruments and tests who wish to identify all the leading distributors for their products worldwide.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 100 Distributors Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Worldwide’ is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests such as Beam International Inc. and Una Health Ltd but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like - Patient Focus Africa (Pty) Ltd-Established in 2002 and headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, Patient Focus Africa (Pty) Ltdfocuses on the promotion and distribution of approved point-of-care technology. In order to stay a leader in the South African market and to ensure that it is able to introduce and supply the latest point-of-care products, the Company has secured exclusive distribution agreements with bioLytical® Laboratories, HemoCue, i-SENS, PTS Diagnostics, Samsung and Trinity Biotech. Patient Focus Africa (Pty) Ltd is led by Jacques du Toit, Managing Director.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Parent Company
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Manufacturers Represented
- Countries Served
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Alere, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boditech Med, BoehringerIngelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, EKF Diagnostics, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Quidel, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Tosoh, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations