For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Zero-rated bundles will be welcomed by subscribers, but operators should move carefully in order to create upsell opportunities."
This report analyses the zero-rated and service-based pricing offers that have been launched by mobile operators around the world. It is based on a selection of case studies that offer a comparison between the different approaches taken by leading operators.
This report answers the following questions.
- What are the zero-rating and service-based pricing activities of telecoms operators worldwide?
- What are the different approaches taken by operators to offering zero-rating and service-based pricing in terms of service type, partnerships, data allowances and eligibility?
- Why are operators implementing zero-rating and service-based pricing?
- How have these offers contributed to operators’ performance?
The following companies are featured in case studies.
- Globe (Philippines)
- Indosat (Indonesia)
- Optus (Australia)
- SKT (South Korea)
- Telekom Deutschland (Germany)
- Telkomsel (Indonesia)
- Turkcell (Turkey)
- U Mobile (Malaysia)
- Vodafone (pan-Europe)