For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
CSPs have a chance to make social media a primary channel for customer care because vendors are offering an increasing number of tools with multiple capabilities.
For communications service providers (CSPs) that are integrating social media tools into customer care operations, very few vendors provide an omni-channel customer care architecture that includes social media as a channel. Therefore, CSPs must integrate multiple tools if they are to create a complete ‘social platform' solution.
This report recommends different approaches that software vendors of all sizes and CSPs can take to enable CSPs to deploy integrated omni-channel social media solutions.
This Strategy Report:
- discusses how CSPs can integrate social media into the overall customer lifecycle
- considers the new functions that are most compelling in social media customer care solutions
- examines the approach that vendors can take to making a social media channel available to their CSP clients
- provides two operator use cases and six vendor profiles.
- Brand Embassy
- DiGi Telecommunications
- Hootsuite Media
- Lithium Technologies/Klout
- NetBase Solutions